ACC Official Sponsors
Tickets & Travel
Legal & Advertising
The ACC is the only FBS conference to place seven of its member institutions among the Top 50 and also leads with six member schools among the Top 30. Duke boasts the league’s highest ranking at eighth and is joined in the Top 30 by Notre Dame (18th), Virginia (23rd), Wake Forest (27th) and Boston College and North Carolina (tied for 30th). Georgia Tech ranked 36th and Miami 51st. Clemson and Syracuse tied at 61st, followed by Pitt (66th), Virginia Tech (70th), NC State (89th), Florida State (96th) and Louisville (168th).
Notables from this year’s rankings:
*Average rank of ACC Schools: 55.8
* The ACC has led the FBS conferences in best average rank in each of the last nine years.
* The ACC has had a school finish in the Top 10 every year since 2006 (one of only two FBS conferences that can make that claim).
* The ACC is the only FBS conference with seven of its member institutions in the Top 50.
* The ACC’s seven schools in the Top 50 are two more than any other FBS conference.
* The ACC's six schools ranked in the Top 30 are the most among FBS conferences.