ACC Official Sponsors
Tickets & Travel
Legal & Advertising
ACCDN Host Jeff Fischel’s reveals his games to watch in 2014 and offers up a handy helmet schedule.
Picking the best games is too easy.* So, here are the 5 surprising games that I’m excited to see.
1) Oct. 16 Pitt at Virginia Tech
I feel like this should become a fun rivalry, and it could have big Coastal implications.
2) Nov. 29 Georgia Tech at Georgia
Come on, Yellow Jackets. Use that open date the week before to do some good.
3) Sept. 13 USC at Boston College
#BeADude hosts SoCal beach dudes. The Dude abides.
4) Nov. 1 NC State at Syracuse
There’s no shame in being the 4th best team in the Atlantic.
5) Sept. 13 Louisville at Virginia
This is the game where UVA can start to prove the doubters are wrong.
Now seems like a good time to rank my favorite helmets.
1) Dark Helmet
*OK fine. Here are my top 5 games of the year:
1) Sept. 20 Clemson at Florida State
Because ... oh, you know why.
2) Oct. 23 Miami at Virginia Tech
As of right now, I predict the winner wins the Coastal.
3) Nov. 20 UNC at Duke
Old rivals in prime time & possibly with a division title on the line.
4) Nov. 29 Florida at Florida State.
I expect the 'Noles to be going for a perfect regular season. I don’t expect the Gators to do this anymore now with Roper as OC.