#ACCMediaDay Operation Basketball to be Available to Fans Live on the ACC Digital Network, ESPNU
Tuesday October 15, 2013
Charlotte, N.C. – The 52nd Annual ACC Operation Basketball media event is being held Wednesday, October 16 at The Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Charlotte, N.C. The event features the head coaches and select players from the league's 15 men's basketball teams and will be covered in its entirety by the ACC Digital Network on theACC.com.
In addition to the traditional media sessions at the Ritz-Carlton, ACC coaches and players also will visit the ESPNU studios in Charlotte during the day for a series of appearances and interviews on the ESPN family of networks.
ACC fans can follow the respective events on theACC.com, the league’s official Facebook (facebook.com/theACC) and Twitter (@ACCMBB) accounts or by searching #ACCMediaDay in Twitter.
ACC Operation Basketball, Wednesday, October 16
- Complete Coverage: http://theacc.co/MBBmediaday
- Follow on Facebook (www. facebook.com/theACC)
- Follow @ACCMBB on Twitter or search #ACCMediaDay for all users
- Live coverage of Coach and Player Interview Sessions & the Commissioner’s Forum at http://theacc.co/MBBmediaday
- Coverage of preseason poll and all-conference teams