The ACC Digital Network Previews “ACC Top 25 Players to Watch”
Monday August 4, 2014
A showcase of the best football players in the Atlantic Coast Conference.
Charlotte, N.C. (ACC Digital Network) -- With just 25 days to go until the ACC Football season begins, the ACC Digital Network launched its annual preseason football list, "ACC Top 25 Players to Watch." The individual video segments, exclusively on the ACCDN, feature highlights of the best players in the ACC.
“Whether they are on your favorite team or play for your biggest rival, these are the players fans should keep an eye on this season,” said Jeff Fischel, host of the ACC Digital Network.
The list includes returning Heisman winner, Florida State QB Jameis Winston and newcomer to ACC Football, NC State QB Jacoby Brissett, a transfer from Florida. With Louisville playing as an official member of the conference for the first time this fall, WR Devante Parker, becomes the first Cardinal to make the list.
The list was compiled by football experts from the ACC Digital Network and ACC Network including Clinton Portis, Jeff Fischel, Renaldo Wynn, Riley Skinner, Tommy Bowden and Wes Durham.
Fans can follow #theACCDN Top 25 list and provide feedback through twitter @theACCDN. The complete list with videos are below and on the ACC Digital Networks official YouTube page.
ACC Top 25 Players To Watch
1. Jameis Winston, Florida State (QB)
2. Vic Beasley, Clemson (DE)
3. Duke Johnson, Miami (RB)
4. Rashad Greene, Florida State (WR)
5. Tyler Boyd, Pitt (WR)
6. Denzel Perryman, Miami (LB)
7. Jamison Crowder, Duke (WR)
8. Mario Edwards, Florida State (DE)
9. Karlos Williams, Florida State (RB)
10. Anthony Harris, Virginia (S)
11. DeVante Parker, Louisville (WR)
12. P.J. Williams, Florida State (DB)
13. Anthony Boone, Duke (QB)
14. Kendall Fuller, Virginia Tech (CB)
15. Nick O'Leary, Florida State (TE)
16. Quayshawn Nealy, Georgia Tech (LB)
17. Marquise Williams, North Carolina (QB)
18. Cole Stoudt, Clemson (QB)
19. James Conner, Pitt (RB)
20. Cameron Erving, Florida State (OT)
21. Ryan Switzer, North Carolina (WR)
22. Kevin Johnson, Wake Forest (CB)
23. Terrell Hunt, Syracuse (QB)
24. Myles Willis, Boston College (RB)
25. Jacoby Brissett, NC State (QB)
ABOUT THE ACC DIGITAL NETWORK
The ACC Digital Network (theACCDN) is a joint venture between Silver Chalice, a fast-growing digital sports and entertainment media firm and Raycom Sports, a long-time television producer and partner of the Atlantic Coast Conference. The television-quality, cross-platform digital video network covers the spectrum of one of the nation’s top intercollegiate athletic conferences, featuring both live programming and original on-demand content throughout the entire year. All ACCDN videos are viewable on theACC.com, the ACC mobile and tablet app, as well as various streaming and connected mobile and TV devices such as Amazon Fire, Apple TV and Roku. For more information, visit theACC.com and follow @theACCDN on Twitter and Instagram.